Do you think replacing your missing teeth with Phoenix dental implants is too difficult or expensive? Think again. Dental implants can save your smile, your health, and your way of life. And here at Diazo Family Dental and Braces, we can help you get dental implants easily, comfortably, and affordably.
Here’s the thing: Dental implants don’t only replace your teeth. They replace the roots of your teeth as well. What does that mean and what are the benefits?
Dental implants DO:
- Feel secure and natural in your mouth
- Look like your own teeth
- Let you speak naturally
- Stay in place no matter what you eat
- Offer superior chewing power
- Prevent bone loss
- Balance your bite
- Support the teeth next to them
- Make oral hygiene more convenient and effective
- Keep you looking younger longer without facial collapse and sagging
Dental implants DO NOT:
- Sit on top of your gums
- Require gooey adhesive to hold them in place
- Interfere with your ability to taste and chew
- Need to be refitted or relined
- Need to be removed or soaked
- Pinch, slip, or come loose
- Keep you from your favorite foods
In short, dental implants let you get back to life, health, and confidence without compromise!
How Dental Implants Work
Some prosthetic teeth, like bridges, partials, or dentures, sit on your gums and are held in place by dental adhesives or by being attached to surrounding teeth. Dental Implants in Phoenix from Diazo Family Dental & Braces are very different. Dental implants are really a system of parts that work together to permanently replace missing teeth. The system consists of:
- Titanium posts – These posts or fixtures are surgically implanted through your gums and into your bone. Once implanted, the posts begin to integrate with your bone. Once healed in place, these posts offer the stability and security your roots once provided. They also keep your bone stimulated. This prevents bone loss and keeps your face supported and younger looking without the collapsed look people often get with poorly-fitted dentures.
- Abutment – The abutment is the part directly above your gumline to which your new tooth or teeth will be affixed.
- Dental Implant Crown – This is the tooth part of your dental implant and can consist of one or more teeth. Individually created for you, implant crowns or implant prosthetics look and feel so much like natural teeth, people might not even realize you lost a tooth at all!
Start Smiling Again Today
Diazo Family Dental & Braces and Dr. Lucas Brimley would love to see all of his neighbors replace their missing teeth with Dental Implants in Phoenix. If you have lost one or more teeth or are tired of your dentures, please call us today. We can work with you to create a treatment plan and help you with financing. We always take plenty of time to listen to you and discuss your needs, hopes, and concerns. We understand that major dental work can be scary and overwhelming, so we work with you to come up with the very best solution for you – one that fits your personality, your schedule, and your budget. It’s Phoenix Dental Implants done right!